Thursday, April 12, 2012

Red Velvet Cupcakes

I used this recipe:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/red-velvet-cupcakes-3/


For my mom's birthday, I figured she might enjoy some red velvet cupcakes! I Google searched for the most popular red velvet recipe I could find. I went to the store and got all of my ingredients. I set up everything I could possibly need and I began with this endeavor. After the excitement and preparation for these cupcakes, I was thoroughly disappointed. I followed every step, or so I thought, and baked the cupcakes for longer than advised, hoping they would eventually rise. Unfortunately, my cupcakes didn't rise at all and they looked extremely deformed! I guess I must have messed up somewhere because they looked nothing like the picture. Needless to say, this recipe definitely didn't turn out well for me. Talk about a kitchen catastrophe...


No comments:

Post a Comment