Friday, April 27, 2012

New York Cheesecake!

I used this recipe:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chantals-new-york-cheesecake/

Can I just say, I am thoroughly impressed with myself. This cheesecake turned out beautifully! The recipe was incredibly simple, few ingredients and even fewer instructions. It was straightforward and nearly impossible to mess up. Previously, I was intimidated by the idea of making cheesecake, because it seemed complicated and I figured it required some practiced skill. In reality, it can be super easy and yummy. The preparation took no time at all and I didn't experience a single problem throughout the entire process. The only problem I did have was that the cheesecake needed hours to cool before I could eat it. Success(:

Helpful tip: Cheesecakes can crack during cooling. To avoid this, grease the sides of the pan and the cheesecake won't crack!

No comments:

Post a Comment