Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Homemade Pizza

I used this recipe:
http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/homemade_pizza/


I don't think I've ever had this much fun in the kitchen! Making this pizza was a process, but it was a blast. The only recommendation I would offer is to flour the dough and the counter, because it is exceptionally sticky. Also, you may think you have pizza twirling talent, but I promise you don’t. The dough tears easily, so I would not recommend throwing it in the air like an old pro hah! All the time and effort this recipe takes is undoubtedly worth it!  You can use whatever toppings you please, but I used ham and pineapple and that proved to be delicious. Make sure to keep checking the underside of the pizza while it’s in the oven to make sure it’s cooking evenly and to make sure it isn’t burning. I would recommend trying this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment