Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baked Breakfast Scrambled Egg Casserole

I used this website:
http://www.momswhothink.com/easy-recipes/breakfast-egg-casseroles.html


I think I may hate eggs and breakfast in general for the rest of my life after attempting this recipe. Somehow I failed to cook the middle of the casserole correctly and it was about the consistency of vomit. The edges cooked perfectly, but no matter what I did the middle would not cook. This proved to be a frustrating waste of time and ingredients, not to mention inedible. Raw eggs are never supposed to be eaten, so I had to throw out my failed casserole! If I had to attempt this recipe again, I might try turning the oven temperature up in hopes of more even cooking. Regardless, it was a kitchen catastrophe!

Don't worry; I'm not going to pain your eyes with a picture of this gross mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment